🐈
» Forums » Clients » How do I delete a topic?
Page options
md_sofikul
Community Member

How do I delete a topic?

I accidentally posted a topic in the client community, how do I delete it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sofilkul,

I looked closely and confirmed this is the only thread you posted on the client forum. Could you please confirm if you wish to delete this thread? If not, please share with us the link of the post you want to be deleted; we'll gladly assist you with your request.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
8ce93a0e
Community Member

To delete a topic in the Upwork client community, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Upwork account.
  2. Navigate to the client community forum where you posted the topic.
  3. Locate the topic you want to delete.
  4. Click on the topic to open it.
  5. Look for an option or button that allows you to delete the topic. This option may be labeled as "Delete," "Remove," or represented by a trash can icon.
  6. Click on the delete option/button and follow any prompts or confirmation messages to confirm the deletion.
  7. Once confirmed, the topic should be permanently deleted from the client community forum.

If you're unable to find a delete option or encounter any difficulties, you may need to reach out to Upwork support for further assistance. They should be able to help you with deleting the topic from the client community forum.

md_sofikul
Community Member

But I can't find any delete option here.

Hi Sofilkul,

I looked closely and confirmed this is the only thread you posted on the client forum. Could you please confirm if you wish to delete this thread? If not, please share with us the link of the post you want to be deleted; we'll gladly assist you with your request.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Yes, this post was made earlier. Edit the one you're currently viewing. I want to delete this post now.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Pick one of the entries as a solution and it will be closed.

Also if you don't like the content of the post "Edit" it.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths