🐈
» Forums » Clients » Having two client accounts
Page options
kaanoranvcd
Community Member

Having two client accounts

So, I have been an Upwork freelancer for a long time and I also have a client account there for my other personal projects.

Other than my freelancer life, I am also working for a company and some time ago, my boss added me to his Upwork account with my company email which is different than my main Upwork account. I know that freelancers can not have multiple accounts but I guess that's true for clients as well?

In that case, what should I do? Should I just delete my company client account? But I need that account to collaborate with freelancers as well.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations as I would like to do things aligned with TOS.

Warm regards,

Kaan

5 REPLIES 5
4d30194d
Community Member

I am a freelancer how can I help you

Rakib
spectralua
Community Member

It is allowed. For example you can create account as private person and another as firm you own.

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

I think it's completely fine your company account mean you are associated with firm and your personal client account might possible have different Vision so firm and personal account is different thing 

I totally agree and this is what's happening in my accounts. Just I want to ensure that Upwork thinks in the same way.

fc6511cc
Community Member

I am a freelancer How can i help you?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths