🐈
» Forums » Clients » How can I cahnge the feedback on a canceled p...
Page options
ad224a69
Community Member

How can I cahnge the feedback on a canceled project?

Hi.  I recently hired a freelancer for a job, but he had to quit the project before it even started because he did not have the necessary hardware to test with.  It turns out that the project was not doable even if he had the hardware.  I appreciate that he was honest about this.

As such, I canceled the project and the escrow was refunded to me.

However, the freelancer got dinged on his success rate which I think is unfair.  How can I change my feedback on that project so that he does not get dinged for the project being canceled?  The contract is 36454410

Regards,

Arthur

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Arthur,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and it looks like you haven't left any public feedback for the freelancer. There are several factors why your freelancer's success score can be affected. However, I am unable to discuss your freelancer's account for confidentiality purposes. You can request your freelancer to contact us directly if they need assistance with their profile. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

I cannot figure out how to leave feedback for the freelancer.  How can I do that?

Hi Arthur, 

If you want to change public feedback, you can contact the freelancer or agency and ask them to allow you to change feedback. We will notify you once the option to leave feedback is available. You may want to share this help article with the freelancer. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Arthur, 

If the contract was closed without any payment done, the job doesn't count towards their rating score (JSS). It must be another job that affected their ratings.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths