🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error When Posting a Job
Page options
f4fa0383
Community Member

Error When Posting a Job

Every time I attempt to post a job, I get the following error: 

"There was an error saving the job: error [85ff323358704cab-MSP, 85ff323358704cab-MSP]. Contact Upwork Support for more information. Focus here using ctrl + dot key"

When I go to use the chatbot as instructed, it sends me to the Academy. I've attempted to clear my cache, use a different browser, and even use a different device. Each time, I get a similar error. 

Has anyone else had similar issues?

9 REPLIES 9
williamtcooper
Community Member

Submit this message in the Support thread to get assistance.

d0e3b6b3
Community Member

Austin you trying to solve a problems but still it doesn't solved. So again contact with upwork support teams.

JoanneP

Hi Austin,

I’m sorry to learn you weren’t able to contact the Upwork Support Team directly, or file a ticket after interacting with the chatbot.
To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.

We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.

I also want to let you know that I have escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out to assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2e8ec2cb
Community Member

I'm having same issue and chatbot is unhelpful.

Hi Ashwin,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
2e8ec2cb
Community Member

screenshot.jpg

Thank you for following up, Ashwin.

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
be003730
Community Member

Hello follow the following steps

1. Contact Upwork Support

• The error message indicates that you should contact Upwork Support for more information. Given the specific error code provided, it's best to reach out to Upwork's support team for assistance in resolving this issue.
  2. Clear Cache and Use Different Browsers

• You've already attempted to clear your cache and use a different browser, which are good initial troubleshooting steps. However, since the issue persists, it's important to follow up with Upwork Support for further guidance.1
  3. Use a Different Device

• You've also tried using a different device, but unfortunately, the error still occurs. This indicates that the issue might be related to your account or the specific job posting rather than the device or browser you are using.
  4. Chatbot Redirect to Academy

• If the chatbot is redirecting you to the Academy instead of addressing your specific issue, it's crucial to directly contact Upwork Support for personalized assistance regarding the error you are encountering.
  5. Customized Support

• You may need to work with Upwork Support to receive customized support for the specific error code you are encountering. Sometimes, certain errors require direct intervention from Upwork's technical team to resolve.

8dbfabc0
Community Member

Next time you post hire me am available

Latest Articles
Learning Paths