Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Welcome to Pakistani Contractors !
[ Edited ]
Hello and Welcome to oDesk's special help forum for Pakistani Professionals. Contractors and Employers can discuss anything and everything related to oDesk and online work environment. You can ask queries, questions, policy questions and anything which may help you to understand oDesk better and earn with stability. You are also requested and welcomed to share your experiences so others can learn by them as well. oDesk is a great online marketplace so please share and spread the word amongst others as well. oDesk has started a special Apprentice program which offers exclusive training for oDeskers, so if you want to get formal training, please leave your queries as well. Please use decent language and show professionalism, English will be the official language of this forum. I am looking forward to hear from you soon and continuously :smileyhappy: Thanks
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Hi, Its very pleasing to see
[ Edited ]
Hi, Its very pleasing to see a separate subforum for Pakistani freelancers working here at oDesk. So formally starting this thread by posting a question, "Under present withdrawal method i.e $4.99 to withdraw funds directly to your bank account in PKR. Which method is best for Pakistani freelancers?" Also I want to participate in special Apprentice program.
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Best withdrawal method
[ Edited ]
Hello, Thanks for initiating the forum. I hope everybody gets positives out of here. Now this is the hottest question, about payment withdrawal and my one liner is use oDesk. Moneybookers might be a bit on the lower side as far as charges are concerned but its better when all is green, means when everything is going smooth, God forbid if there is any problem or issue while making transaction, their Customer Services are just pathetic. You might want to go to their fan page on facebook and overall forums and read some of the threads people have posted there. Personally I never had problem with Moneybookers but some friends did have and they found themselves in halt. Others like payoneer cards etc are too expensive. oDesk has awesome Customer Services department, at least you get to talk to real people and they listen to you, I am not sure if your every issue get resolved :smileyhappy: but again, its better than others. About the apprentice program, which city are you in? Thanks, Mohsin
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Thanks for the information
[ Edited ]
Thanks for the information regarding withdrawl method. Can I use both odesk and moneybookers at the same time via single bank account? I live in Rawalpindi.
Power Member
11 Posts
Hi Aoun
[ Edited ]
I live in Rawalpindi also.
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Which place?
[ Edited ]
Which place?
Power Member
11 Posts
My office is in Chaklala
[ Edited ]
My office is in Chaklala scheme 3.
Frequent Visitor
6 Posts
Not very far away I guess. I
[ Edited ]
Not very far away I guess. I live in Tench.
Power Member
11 Posts
i live in people
[ Edited ]
i live in people
Frequent Visitor
1 Posts
I live in Harley street
[ Edited ]
I live in Harley street