🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Withdraw funds from **Edited for Community Gu...
Page options
58e760e8
Community Member

Withdraw funds from **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I made a deal through this website **Edited for Community Guidelines** I was selling some pi coins the buyer paid his payment in USDT I also deposited my pi coin there but escrowmainnet.com is not withdrawing my USDT now I need your help how to withdraw my funds I can

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi MD Abdur, 

Unfortunately, it looks like you were not hired for this job. Please keep in mind that you shouldn't provide any work until your client sends you an offer and a contract is created under your My Jobs tab. Please note that any request for free work is not allowed on Upwork, and it is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

Never get paid or pay someone outside of Upwork. You may open yourself up to scams or fraud, and lose Upwork Payment Protection. I encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

Additionally, I would recommend you check this help article and available learning paths in the Academy section to help you stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sofia2008
Community Member

This is a scam and a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. You should not expect to be paid.

58e760e8
Community Member

I made a deal through this website **Edited for Community Guidelines** I was selling some pi coins the buyer paid his payment in USDT I also deposited my pi coin there but escrowmainnet.com is not withdrawing my USDT now I need your help how to withdraw my funds I can

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Pretty sure you've been scammed. Also, payments outside Upwork are a violation of the Terms of Service. 

NikolaS

Hi MD Abdur, 

Unfortunately, it looks like you were not hired for this job. Please keep in mind that you shouldn't provide any work until your client sends you an offer and a contract is created under your My Jobs tab. Please note that any request for free work is not allowed on Upwork, and it is a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service.

Never get paid or pay someone outside of Upwork. You may open yourself up to scams or fraud, and lose Upwork Payment Protection. I encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

Additionally, I would recommend you check this help article and available learning paths in the Academy section to help you stay safe on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths