🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Upload portfolio
Page options
aa479a09
Community Member

Upload portfolio

Hi there

I want to save my 1st portfolio evidence but I cant seem to upload it? It is just saved in draft....

1 REPLY 1
khan_ameen
Community Member

Hi Francois

It sounds like you're having trouble uploading your first portfolio evidence. Sometimes, drafts might not save properly or may require a specific format to be uploaded. Here's a quick checklist you can use to troubleshoot the problem:

1. File Format: Ensure the file format you're trying to upload is supported. Common formats include PDF, JPEG, PNG, etc.

2. File Size: Check that the file isn't too large. If it is, consider compressing the file or resizing images.

3. Clear Cache and Cookies: Sometimes, browser issues can cause uploads to fail. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, then refresh the page.

4. Different Browser/Device: If the issue persists, try uploading from a different browser or device to rule out compatibility issues.

5. Internet Connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable. A weak connection can cause upload failures.

6. Draft Status: If your work is still in draft status, try finalizing or publishing it before attempting to upload evidence.

For more detailed guidance, you can refer to the following resource, which provides step-by-step instructions for creating and uploading portfolio content:
How to Create a Portfolio: https://www.upwork.com/resources/how-to-create-portfolio

I hope this helps! Let me know if you continue to experience issues, and I'll be glad to assist further. Good luck with your portfolio!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths