🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Submitting proposals
Page options
nabil169
Community Member

Submitting proposals

Could you help me out with some top tips to submit a killer proposal?

(The Dos and the Do nots)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rockstar_998
Community Member

Hey Nabil!

There are a bunch of useful tips in order to write a killing proposal, Zak has said pretty much everything and Grammarly is handy all the time! I've been improving my proposal daily because, the clients are experts than us who finds template copy-paste, original writing and killer proposal. Danny Margulies is always in the game who helps beginner freelancers to build a successful business in freelancing. Sometimes clients are stressed to read about your experience because they only want to read how you're willing to complete their project, the excitement, and professional cover-letter. You would love to read more useful tips, articles, and blogs via Freelancetowin!

Danny Margulies' tips, guides, and articles are surely coming handy. There are countless students plus he posts an article probably after a week or so, 'however, he explains everything there so you should keep an eye on his site.

Thank you.

“Good reputation is more valuable than money.” - Publilius Syrus

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
genericuser12345
Community Member

Make sure that there are no grammatical errors or spelling mistakes in your proposal. Consider getting the grammarly plugin for chrome.

Stress your experience (be honest) and outline what you would do.

End with a call to action, for example, "If you would like to discuss this proposal further or wish to commission a test project to see my work first hand please do not hesitate to contact me."

You want to take your time and put some effort into the proposal. Make sure that it directly addresses what the client wants done and make sure to outline why you are the right person for the job. It also helps if you are pretty selective about the jobs that you apply for because this will make it much more likely that you are in fact a good fit for the job.

rockstar_998
Community Member

Hey Nabil!

There are a bunch of useful tips in order to write a killing proposal, Zak has said pretty much everything and Grammarly is handy all the time! I've been improving my proposal daily because, the clients are experts than us who finds template copy-paste, original writing and killer proposal. Danny Margulies is always in the game who helps beginner freelancers to build a successful business in freelancing. Sometimes clients are stressed to read about your experience because they only want to read how you're willing to complete their project, the excitement, and professional cover-letter. You would love to read more useful tips, articles, and blogs via Freelancetowin!

Danny Margulies' tips, guides, and articles are surely coming handy. There are countless students plus he posts an article probably after a week or so, 'however, he explains everything there so you should keep an eye on his site.

Thank you.

“Good reputation is more valuable than money.” - Publilius Syrus
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths