🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sharing links in job proposal allowed?
Page options
md_ajmin-pradhan
Community Member

Sharing links in job proposal allowed?

Hello mates,

Ajmin here, for a long time I was out of upwork and started again recently. A lot of things changed since then. Started my own youtube channel as well since i realized self branding matters the most in longer run.

1. Can i share youtube videos links to show skills and make client feel confident?
  2. Can i share my website url where all of my projects are listed?
  3. What is 1 advice you'll give me now since i started again?

Thanks brothers and sister

- Ajmin

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Md Ajmin,

Yes, you can share your external portfolios. Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place.

My advice to you is to check available learning paths in the Academy section to help you with starting again on Upwork. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths