🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal Format for web development
Page options
6cf16753
Community Member

Proposal Format for web development

Hi [Client name],

I am very much interested in your job post on Upwork. You have been looking for a Web developer who is able to deliver you the best. I consider myself as the right choice for you because I have the right skills and potentiality to match your needs. I am an established Web Developer and additionally a graduate in Computer Science. Through hard work I have gained some excellent skills in Web Development. So, I want to explore the vast possibilities in Web Development. I expect that your fine judgment will be able to pick me up from the rest of the candidates.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to demonstrate my skills which are sufficient for a Web Developer. I consider myself a perfect match for this job because I am working as a Web Developer for the last 4 years.I have learned almost all the languages such as HTML, React.js Angular SASS, Javascript etc., and gathered some excellent skills in Web Developing

look at my previous works.
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**
----------------------------------------------------------------
I can be a great asset to your project. I would really love to have the opportunity to discuss the project details with you further. If you have any questions about my qualifications and skills, please do not hesitate to check out my profile, portfolio and work history which is attached here.

If you want to contact me later, I’m always available on Email and Skype. I am willing to work for 60 hours per week to help you with your project. So, I am really looking forward to start the project as soon as possible with your permission.
I look forward to discussing your project, could you tell me more about it?

Regards
Waseem khalid

Please tell me issues in this

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

What is the first word in all three examples?

I can't understand Maam what you want to say.

That you start every sentence with "I". The proposal should not be about you, it should be about the client. 

okay maam then  how do I resolve  this thing

3abba6fc
Community Member

This information really helps me

2f7b415b
Community Member

i'm intrigue by this format

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths