🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Completing my profile so that it is 100% comp...
Page options
17811df4
Community Member

Completing my profile so that it is 100% complete

Hello!

I am new to Upwork and I am from Cape Town, South Africa.

I have a Certicate from Typewhizz UK: Video Subtilte and Caption Transcriber.

I have already created a profile on Upwork and am trying to add this Certficate. I am also trying to add my Teaching Diploma: Higher Diploma in Teaching with Didactic Remedial, which was my work field proir to becoming a Certified Transcriber.

These certifications cannot be found on the Dropdown Menu, therefore I have to add them Manually. However, this option will not work for me: I keep being told that I can only add 2 custom certifications. Yet I have not been able to load any custom certificates successfully!

The REAL problem: I have not yet successfully added any custom cerificates, therefore keep getting 'stuck' here. 

Consequently, my Profile is not 100% complete. This is impeding my progress on Upwork, as I will not attract suitable jobs and will not be able to earn an income via Upwork. 

I am really keen to get started with my career on Upwork but first need a Profile that is 100% complete!

Please can somone help me? The Helpcentre keeps taking me to places that are not providing an effective solution to my problem, so the Helpcentre is not a workable option for me. 

I eagerly await suitable responses 🙂 

Heidi Smith

1 REPLY 1
3459360d
Community Member

Congratulations

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths