🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » 'Job not found' error.
Page options

'Job not found' error.

We sincerely apologize for the interruption. Our technical team is fully aware of the error you are currently facing while trying to access the job. Rest assured, we are diligently working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible to ensure a seamless experience for you. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Please visit the Status page to check the latest update. 

- Pradeep

106 Comments
bethanyduval
Community Member

Upwork let me post two jobs and invite people to it, but it won't let me actually see the job posts.

If I go to my dashboard, I can see that the jobs are there, and it says I'm hiring. However, if I click on those jobs and then click "View Job Post," it says "Job not found." 

What the heck?

I don't know if freelancers can see the job or if it's invisible for them, too. I didn't get any notifications from Upwork about it being deleted—and it clearly hasn't been since I can keep inviting people to the job. I just can't see the post itself.

f5773b23
Community Member

Ouch, not sure why it works that way but if you want I can check the listing to see if it shows up for freelancers. 

6fe7ee9f
Community Member

Whenever I click on any job posting, even the latest one, a window opens which says "job not found". What could be the reason?

d5985770
Community Member

I have been trying to open the jobs to send proposals in but EVERY SINGLE JOB is showing 'Job Not Found". It doesn't seem to be that the jobs are closed but rather some glitch in my profile. I can't access them through both the app or on the desktop. Please help!

59b8d352
Community Member

Hello, I'm Ajitesh, a freelancer on this platform. Recently, I've encountered an issue where clicking on any job listing results in a "job not found" message. I would greatly appreciate it if you could investigate and resolve this matter at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your attention to this concern.I have attached the screenshot

talebach
Community Member

The same thing is happening to me, even on the app. Every time I click on a job, I get the message "Job not found".

0dea62aa
Community Member

The same thing is happening to me, even on the app. Every time I click on a job, I get the message "Job not found".

ccbe56ec
Community Member

The same thing is happening to me. Please help. 

1748f7ce
Community Member

I've got the same thing with each job.

Знімок екрана 2024-04-23 о 12.45.54.png

874bfe0e
Community Member

I am facing the same problem. As soon as I click, I can't see the job