🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with attempting to post a job as well a...
Page options

Issue with attempting to post a job as well as accessing other parts of the platform.

Some users may experience issues with posting a job as well as accessing other parts of the platform. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status.

Update:

Thank you for your patience while we worked towards resolving the issue. Our engineers have been able to restore functionality to the website. If you still encounter an issue, please let us know on the Support Forum and we'll be happy to check.
9 Comments
sumera486
Community Member

my project dashboard is disappeared

f703f86a
Community Member

Hi
I filled a new job post but I can't post it

I get a red pop up with this error message

1f21fe5b
Community Member

My project catalog dashboard is bring error occured, And i have go to upwork up, it is still showing error occured.

What is the solution

ae3ac455
Community Member

Getting this error when trying to post a job after entering a title and clicking the Next Skills green button. "There was an error saving the job: error [8170cb2d7ef71d66-ATL, 8170cb2d7ef71d66-ATL]. Contact Upwork Support for more information."

f015834d
Community Member

I'm getting this error when posting a job 

a38e98a4
Community Member

There was an error saving the job: error [8171834a295282ba-IAD, 8171834a295282ba-IAD]. Contact Upwork Support for more information

380ddf22
Community Member

Also getting an error while trying to post a new job (error [81718a82cc7b3338-EWR, 81718a82cc7b3338-EWR]).

416219fd
Community Member

Getting this error when trying to post a job 8171a89cac36b189-ATL

AndreaG
Status changed to: Resolved

Thank you for your patience while we worked towards resolving the issue. Our engineers have been able to restore functionality to the website. If you still encounter an issue, please let us know on the Support Forum and we'll be happy to check.