🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Withdrawal to another person's account
Page options
00e8c147
Community Member

Withdrawal to another person's account

Hello there!

I have an issue with my Payoneer account, I can't verify it, because I have no utility bills under my name, so that's why I can't prove my address. Is it allowed to withdraw money from my Upwork account to another person's (one of my parents) Payoneer account?

4 REPLIES 4
surabhigupta
Community Member

Hi Nikita, Same is the case with me. I am not able to withdraw money from my account and want to hire a freelancer under my company profile, but not allowed to use that case to pay. If you found any solution then do let me know please. 

Anyone please help with this : I am currently freelancing, but I've also established a client account to hire freelancers for specific projects. I'm interested in knowing if it's possible to compensate freelancers using funds available in my freelancer account.

Hi Nikita and Surabhi,

Your payment method to withdraw your earnings must match the registered name on your Upwork account. Also, your earnings are non-transferable between your freelancer and client account. That said, you cannot use your earnings from a freelancer account to pay a hired freelancer on your client account.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hy Pradeep,
My Payoneer account has been closed, while I was trying to verify it, since I have no address approval. Customer service is very unresponsive there, I don't know how much time will it take to solve this issue.

What should I do?

Hi Nikita,

Stepping in here for Pradeep. In that case, you can explore some of our alternative payment options. You can learn more about those on this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members