🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » 'Upwork has detected a potential risk with th...
Page options
343b898c
Community Member

'Upwork has detected a potential risk with the content of this message.

Hi, I new to Upwork and actively bidding and working here, I have recently seen the message 'Upwork has detected a potential risk with the content of this message. May i know what have I made a mistake ? please sugges so that i could improve if i have made a mistake ?

Many Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Krishna,

I am sorry to hear about the error message you received. When you receive a message indicating that "Upwork has detected a potential risk with the content of this message," it means that our automated systems have flagged certain elements in your message that may violate our policies or terms of service. 

To better understand the specific issue, I recommend reviewing the content of your message to identify any potential red flags. If you are sending a file, we recommend you scan your file using a reputed antivirus. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in maintaining a safe and professional environment on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi

Thank you for your response. I don't know what has violated Upwork Terms as
I have been sending similar proposals. Could you please check what is the
main reason and what I need to rectify ?

Do previous work links ( website links) are not allowed to be sent ? My
proposal normally includes how I will address client's scope and
previous work link.

Regards
Krishna

Hi PradeepH, can we share my Skype or email details after I get hired but the contract will start later a day? Is it Upwork TOS violation 

Is it Upwork TOS violation if already get hired? 

Hi Tamash,

Thank you for raising this query. Yes! Once a freelancer accepts a client’s offer, you can share your contact information and use other tools to manage your project. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members