🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to add India Bank Account
Page options
patilvipul68
Community Member

Unable to add India Bank Account

I am unable to add bank account, in withdrawal options.The IFSC code is not fetching bank details, anyways I entered them manually, the address and mobile number format is not of my country it doesnt accept my country's 10 digit mobile number. I am not able to add complete address, and many more issues.

15 REPLIES 15
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vipul,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
232ede34
Community Member

Hai Upwork team and freelancers, I am unable to add my local bank details to my payment page. I am from India and my bank name is State Bank of India. When I am searching with IFSC (bank) code, it is not fetching any details, it is saying bank details not found. I do have another bank account (Axis bank) even Upwork is unable to fetch that bank details. Yes, I have cleared cookies and tried from different browsers, but still, I am unable to add local bank information on the "GET PAID" page. I have tried to enter the bank details manually but currently it is redirecting my page to "Upwork community". Please solve this issue or give me some suggestions, 

Hi Rajan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am also facing same issue. They are showing that no bank is found of this code. I want money from client. Please resolve my issue.

You can try adding it manually.

Seems no job been awarded to you officially. Then which client are you talking about?

And you've to keep your own photo in the DP.

I am also facing same issue. Upwork showing that no bank is found on this code. What to do. I want to money from client. Please resolve my issue.

eb220644
Community Member

Hey there. I am facing the same issue. Upwork is unable to fetch my bank detalis via IFSC and even after putting details manually,  Upwork is tellng me- bank not found. How should I go about this? Please let me know.

Hi Rashi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually? This is to avoid potential problems with withdrawals. Please also check out this help article for more information about the correct format of the IFSC codes.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey. Yes I rechecked the IFSC code twice. It is still showing the same. Do
let me know about the further proceedings.

Thank you.

Hi Rashi,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
099955a9
Community Member

Hey there. I am facing the same issue. Upwork is unable to fetch my bank detalis via IFSC and even after putting details manually,  Upwork is tellng me- bank not found. How should I go about this? Please let me know. My local  bank is PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK. Please help me with the issue.

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
meeragarodhara
Community Member

I'm having same issue

Hi Meera,

I see a couple of support tickets have been raised about your concern. Please allow our team time to review further and you will get an update on one of your tickets here once done.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
dataextract
Community Member

Upwork team will approve it manually. A  moderator will assist you. Notified.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members