🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unable to accept offer as a freelancer
Page options
powdeesk
Community Member

Unable to accept offer as a freelancer

Hello, 

I'm unable to accept offer from a client. I see a greyed out button with not tooltip with an explanation. Is that beacuse the client is an agency ? Thanks for an answer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Erik,

I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting this client's offer. If there are any issues with the client account, the "Accept Offer" button will be grayed out, and you will not be able to accept the offer. If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Erik,

I'm sorry you're having trouble accepting this client's offer. If there are any issues with the client account, the "Accept Offer" button will be grayed out, and you will not be able to accept the offer. If the client resolves the issue with their account, you should be able to accept the offer, or they can send you a new one. That said, please keep in mind that we'll be unable to share any information with you about the latest status of the client's account for security and privacy reasons.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members