🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Received Less Connects Than Expected with Fre...
Page options
50517bbc
Community Member

Received Less Connects Than Expected with Freelancer Plus

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I recently upgraded to the Freelancer Plus Plan, anticipating the allocation of 100 Connects as outlined in the plan's benefits. However, I have only received 93 Connects. Could you please clarify why there's a discrepancy between the advertised number and the Connects credited to my account?

I would appreciate assistance in resolving this issue to ensure I have the full 100 Connects that come with the Freelancer Plus Plan. Your timely support would be greatly valued.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Roman

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Md Roman,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the confusion caused by the difference in the number of Connects you expected and the number you received. I will be happy to clarify this concern. 

When you choose to upgrade your account from Basic to Plus, your free Connects will be prorated. This means that we'll allocate them based on time, or specifically, on how many days have already passed during your billing cycle. By prorating free Connects, we can be sure that you always get a fair amount, no matter when you make changes to your plan. Please check this help article for more information.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members