🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Ranking position
Page options
rustone
Community Member

Ranking position

Hey everyone,

One of our old clients was looking for a new designer and posted a job post. Our BM didn't realize it was their job post and applied for it. They got back to us saying that we were at 120 out of 127 positions in their listing. How is that even possible? The job post fits perfectly with all the criteria of our account. Our account has a Top Rated Plus badge and a good history. Judging by the number of responses, we've been at the bottom for at least 3 months now. How is this possible with such an account, and how can we improve our ranking position?

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Evgeniy,

Thanks for reaching out. We want to look into this for you to better understand where you're coming from. I checked your BM's account and saw no recently submitted proposals. Could you please share the URL to the proposal so we can look into this further for you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rustone
Community Member

Hello, sorry for late response. Our client asked not to post a link to his job post. But given our low response rates, I am sure that you can take any of the latest job posts to see the results.

rustone
Community Member

hello?

spectralua
Community Member

Your toprated\100 dont matter anymore. You must pay (boosts, badges) or will be putted at bottom or trash can (other proposals). In search as well.

rustone
Community Member

This is so rediculous. I was winning jobs, and paying huge taxes for Upwork, and now I can't win contracts because I don't pay extra money to Upwork. Insane

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members