🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Questions about meeting client off-site
Page options
0d408e3d
Community Member

Questions about meeting client off-site

I have a question about how to track the project when you need to meet with the client off-site. For example, if there is a project that need to do site survey or taking lifestyle outside. How do you keep track of the time or how to tell whether the client will approve or close the project? In other words, how to protect as a freelancer to ensure that we deliver our digital assets and documenting all the work. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Edward,

I confirmed with our team, and they've shared that, generally, any jobs that require the freelancer and client to be in the same place on-site are not allowed and are considered unsupported services. You may want to discuss completing the project with your client while ensuring you do not violate Upwork TOS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Edward,

I confirmed with our team, and they've shared that, generally, any jobs that require the freelancer and client to be in the same place on-site are not allowed and are considered unsupported services. You may want to discuss completing the project with your client while ensuring you do not violate Upwork TOS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members