🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
ca11d3bf
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi, community! On April 29, I submitted my catalog. But it is still not approved. Is this a worrying situation? Is this the reason it's taking so long?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9810fb1a
Community Member

Hello, how are you? I submitted it on April 26th. They haven't approved it yet, but it seems that verifications typically take several days. In my case, I also had another issue that needed verification, and it took about a week. However, you can still apply for jobs in the meantime. You don't need to wait for your catalog's approval.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
9810fb1a
Community Member

Hello, how are you? I submitted it on April 26th. They haven't approved it yet, but it seems that verifications typically take several days. In my case, I also had another issue that needed verification, and it took about a week. However, you can still apply for jobs in the meantime. You don't need to wait for your catalog's approval.

Hello, I am OK! Thank you for inquiring. I appreciate your nice reply. Probably you're correct; based on your experience, how would you rank my profile? Is there anything that I should change?

Hello! I'm also new to the platform and haven't landed a job yet. I completed my profile a week ago, so I wouldn't have the authority to comment on your profile. I see that yours is already verified, and I assume it's also 100% complete. So, all I can say is, "Wishing us both lots of luck!" 💪 😊

Thank You!

67410df1
Community Member

Thank you so much for the solution.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members