🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Please Help Me Print Invoices
Page options
3c01ee0a
Community Member

Please Help Me Print Invoices

I'm trying to contact support, but can only find the chatbot which isn't helpful for what I'm having trouble with (I don't know why a support email or how to submit a ticket is so difficult to find here). 

I followed the steps on the articles I found (and that were given by chatbot) to look at Transaction History for my downloadable/printable invoices, but when I look at the dates I want to print, it just says N/A by the amount and there's no where to download or anyway to see a more itemized receipt. 

I want to print records from last year for my taxes, but I'm having the hardest time figuring this out.

IMG_8528.jpeg

 

IMG_8529.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Laurel,

This is by design. You can only download invoices for transactions that reflect when one of your clients is billed, but not for the withdrawals you've made or fees you've been charged. When you click on the reference ID of a given invoice, you can view an invoice with the amount billed to your client.

For withdrawals or fees, you can download a CSV file containing the transaction details. Feel free to check this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members