🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Pending
Page options
d9da7a88
Community Member

Payment Pending

Hello,

My milestone was approved on Monday, which is 15th of April, 2024. And the date payment was supposed to be released was yesterday, 17th of April, 2024.

However, even after 3 security period, my payment still appears as pending, and this is the fourth day.

Kindly look into this, as I look forward to withdrawing my payment, soonest.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Nafeesat,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that there is a 5-day security period applied to all earnings released by the clients. Due to this, your earnings released on April 15th should be available by April 20th.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Nafeesat,

Thank you for your message. I would like to clarify that there is a 5-day security period applied to all earnings released by the clients. Due to this, your earnings released on April 15th should be available by April 20th.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Alright, thank you.

Alright, I appreciate the response, thank you.

The date that was there for the release was stated 17th, instead of 20th.

Thank you.

Hello, I have a concern regarding a $40 bonus that my client sent me. It has been over 15 days and I still haven't received the payment. The status of the payment is still showing as 'pending'. Can you please advise me on when I can expect to receive the payment? Or if there is any issue, please guide me on how to resolve it. Thank you.

Hi Masroor,

I'm sorry to hear your payment is still pending. If there are issues with your client's account, the payment will remain pending until the issue is resolved.  I would suggest that you discuss this with your client so that they can work on clearing the issue with their account, and pay you for the work you have completed. 

While we can't share any details, ask your client to communicate with our team to resolve the issue with their account and resume your payment.

~ Joanne
Upwork
de8d43ef
Community Member

5-day security period

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members