🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No Open Contract and Top Rated Badge MIssing
Page options
wilmambasco
Community Member

No Open Contract and Top Rated Badge MIssing

Hi. My account was unexpectedly suspended last Saturday without any apparent reason. Upon filing an appeal, the support email stated that there were no active suspensions linked to my account. This morning, Monday 03/11/2024, my account was reinstated to its normal status. However, when attempting to log in for work this evening, my tracker displayed no open contracts. My client also expressed confusion about the situation. Upon reviewing my contracts, I discovered that my current work status was listed as "Ended." My client, as previously mentioned, is puzzled by this development. Additionally, I noticed that my Top Rated Plus badge was no longer present. Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Wilma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
wilmambasco
Community Member

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. Will wait for your response.

Many thanks,
Wilma B.

Hi Wilma, 

I am sorry for the late response. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. If you need any further assistance feel free to follow up with our team via your support ticket and they will he happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
wilmambasco
Community Member

Hi. My TRP badge is showing now. However, my contract with my client now still shows "Ended" and so I can't use the tracker while working last night as it shows "No open contract". My client said that nothing change on their end. Please help me get my contract back and active again si I can track my hours today.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members