🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My freelance plus subscription want to cancel...
Page options
mimeartworks
Community Member

My freelance plus subscription want to cancel.

My freelanceplus subscription has been automatically renewed. I don't want the subscription. I want to cancel it. Here is no option to cancel subscription. Attached is a screenshot for your review.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and I'd like to confirm that our team has already updated you about this. Please check your ticket for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Michael,

You can cancel the Freelancer Plus subscription by clicking the 'Change Plan' button on your Membership & Connects page.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I am unable to modify the plan. Please review the screenshot.

sir, Any update?

Hi Michael,

I checked your account and I'd like to confirm that our team has already updated you about this. Please check your ticket for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, 

I want to cancel plus subscription but upwork showing an error that " we are in progress of renewal plan..."  i tried many time to switch to basic with facing the same error.please help!

Hi Bilal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team, and one of our agents will contact you via a support ticket to provide further assistance. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members