🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Link to portfolio at proposals
Page options
b3a569df
Community Member

Link to portfolio at proposals

I have been submitting a lot of coverletters with attachment of my portfolio.

However I now am seeing a few job offers where clients are asking for a link to my portfolio instead of attachments.

How do I create a link of my Upwork portfolio?

I have more than 5 projects in my portfolio

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Esther, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are looking for a link that will lead clients to the specific portfolio on your Upwork profile? If so you can get such link by going to your Upwork profile > Portfolio section > Select the Portfolio Item you would like to link. Then you can click on the link button at the bottom right corner and it will automatically generate the link. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
NikolaS

Hi Esther, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are looking for a link that will lead clients to the specific portfolio on your Upwork profile? If so you can get such link by going to your Upwork profile > Portfolio section > Select the Portfolio Item you would like to link. Then you can click on the link button at the bottom right corner and it will automatically generate the link. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
b3a569df
Community Member

Thank you very much, Nikola!

b3a569df
Community Member

Hi Nikola

Please review my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0100e3e9e4f6c04cd0?viewMode=1 and leave some suggestions on how to increase profile views and invitations. Looking forward to your help.
Thank you

db31335d
Community Member

Hi Nikola,  I had this exact same question. I've seen your screen shot, however I don't see that link button at the bottom of individual projects. Am I missing something here?

Hi Deane,

I looked closely at your profile and confirmed that you haven't added any projects to your portfolio. You first need to add the project to your portfolio. You'll have the option to select the Portfolio Item you would like to link afterward. Then, you can click on the link button at the bottom right corner, which will automatically generate the link.

Let us know if you need further assistance; we'll gladly look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
db31335d
Community Member

Not under my personal, under my agency. Please check the screenshot I attached, the project is there but there is no link button.

Have about 10 projects there.

db31335d
Community Member

Could I please get someone to follow up on this, it is really hampering my ability to submit client friendly, targetted proposals.

Hi Deane,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members