🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Is something happening with Upwork? Suddenly ...
Page options
isabeli
Community Member

Is something happening with Upwork? Suddenly no invitations and all super quite? Does it happen the

I am not sure what is going on..

15 REPLIES 15
0e4f5f65
Community Member

It's happening to me too. My proposals are not getting viewed too

celgins
Community Member

This has been happening to freelancers for more than a year. I've seen it happening much more to Expert-Vetted, Top-Rated Plus and Top-Rated freelancers over the past 6 months or so.

tjmisny
Community Member

There has been a new thread like this almost every day in 2024.  When will Upwork Management take notice?

stevepeck
Community Member

You are not alone. Same for many of us.

jannaqueen
Community Member

Omg! I agree. its weird, even the profile views 😞

nav_designer
Community Member

Upwork earns an average of over $200 per job post, regardless of hire. we are facing disaster policies every three months.

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

It's affected since connects increase more...I asked top rated and top rated plus freelancers they are not getting any invite or less invite at all and half of them scam and low pay

mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Actually, I have been getting quite a few more direct invitations the past couple of months. Weird.

Hello Mary, 

It is weird,...No invitations at all...It is weird.

tjmisny
Community Member

I've only gotten 2 invitations in recent months, from the Upwork Expert Vetted Talent team, and neither of those ended up hiring anyone.

Upwork expert vetted talent team give invitations and didn't hire 😮 so what is actual hire?

I have no idea.  What's frustrating about the Expert Vetted talent team is often they will invite 70-90 freelancers to apply for an Enterprise job, and the job never hires.  

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Algorithms working like that.

after looking for bot proposals and lots of proposals they start invite to other freelancer and some not reply and client think not quality freelancers here but talent is there.

european74
Community Member

I have the same problem. There are fewer invitations. And there are no invitations at all on certain days. The number of jobs on Upwork has decreased. I have been working through Elance/Upwork for 14 years. The bad situation started about 3 months ago.

nav_designer
Community Member

It's better if we don't receive invitations from fake clients. I used to get around 40 fake invites every month, but now my count has been reduced to zero. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members