🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I don't think Clients are seeing my proposals...
Page options
4ae84088
Community Member

I don't think Clients are seeing my proposals and the chat bot is sending me in circles.

I have put in many proposals and the clients are not even viewing them. Even the ones I have highly boosted. Is there any way to check my proposals are even being seen. I can't bear being pushed around by a chat bot. 

8 REPLIES 8
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

If client you your proposal you can see eye shape icon under submitted proposal section 

What "eye shape icon", where is it?

viewed by client.png

For example: box on the right-hand side of the "find work" page > ... "proposals" > ... e.g. "submitted proposals" > [icon will be on the right, next to the type of profile submitted]

bui
Community Member

yes and usually you will get notifications too if your proposal is viewed 

ca883c38
Community Member

So, if the proposal is not seen, there is no notification?

4ae84088
Community Member

is view rate pretty low usually nowadays? Thanks for answering 😊

motoyen
Community Member

View rate is extremely low. Most jobs on Upwork are fake. Since there's no cost to post a job, clients have no incentive to come back and see propsals. Many of them forget soon after posting. 

Upwork loves the connects you spend to send propsals that don't get viewed. 

serocketcom
Community Member

I am seeing the same thing. So I have created a thumb rule, if the client hasn't been back after posting the proposal, I do not bid. I bid specifically on highly complex AI projects requiring implementation of computer vision, audio recognition, LLM implementation etc. but so far the view percentage is nil. All I am seeing is my credit card being emptied by buying connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members