🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Edit bank account.
Page options
m_terrazas
Community Member

Edit bank account.

My Wise account details have changed. I have tried to edit the account, but I can't find a way to do it.
Can it be edited or should I delete it and create a new one?
If it can't be edited, why is that?
If I create a new one, how long will it take to be verified so I can withdraw my funds?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Maria,

Apologies for the delayed response. If you need to change details on your payment method, you will need to remove the account completely and then re-add the account. Every time a payment method is added, it undergoes verification and if our team finds any mismatch in the details provided against your existing Upwork account information, our team will send instructions to complete the verification process.

For security reasons, when you set up a new payment method, it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
759e32fa

Hi Maria,

Apologies for the delayed response. If you need to change details on your payment method, you will need to remove the account completely and then re-add the account. Every time a payment method is added, it undergoes verification and if our team finds any mismatch in the details provided against your existing Upwork account information, our team will send instructions to complete the verification process.

For security reasons, when you set up a new payment method, it will become available for use 3 calendar days after it has been added.

~ AJ
Upwork
karri_sukanya
Community Member

Hi,

I have a similar issue. Could you please help me understand the account removal concept. When you mean removal do you mean my upwrok account removal ? Kindly guide me on this 

Hi Sukanya,

I'm not sure I clearly understand your concern. Would you mind sharing more details about the issue you're experiencing so we can better assist you?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
karri_sukanya
Community Member

I would like to change my bank account details, but I am unable to do it.

There is no option to edit my account information. I am unable to change neither IFSC code nor my account number.

I need help for this problem.Please let me know what needs to be done.

Regards,

Sukanya Karri. 

Hi Sukanya,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. To protect the security of your account, we don't allow you to edit specific information within a payment method. You cannot edit email addresses, bank account numbers, or codes.

You must add a new payment method if these change. These new payment methods will be subject to the same three-day waiting period we applied to your first payment selection. Don't forget to remove the old payment method at that time.

Please check this help article for more details on managing your payment methods.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, 

Thanks for the reply. I will do it. 

I need help with one more query. I am  currently working for a client named Henri. I have submitted my reports but from last 2 days there is no communication from his end. 

Whom should I escalate this? My pay is not paid for the cases which I gave. 

Help me with this. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members