🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client can't approve my work.
Page options
339a7a9e
Community Member

Client can't approve my work.

A client bought my project a day ago. I've submitted the work for review, but the client claims to have approved it, yet on my end, it still shows pending approval.

I reached out to her again, and she said, "When I submit the approval, it asks for payment again, but it also says that my balance is 0.00." I suspect it could be due to her being new to Upwork and unfamiliar with the process.

I haven't purchased a project on Upwork myself so I'm not familiar with the approval process. I'd appreciate any assistance or insights on how to resolve this. Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Michael,

Please let your client know that the message she's seeing refers to payment to you, of the funds that are already in Escrow. Rest assured she's not being charged any more than what she's already paid to be deposited into Escrow. Here's a help article about Escrow you can share with her if you feel it's helpful.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Michael,

Please let your client know that the message she's seeing refers to payment to you, of the funds that are already in Escrow. Rest assured she's not being charged any more than what she's already paid to be deposited into Escrow. Here's a help article about Escrow you can share with her if you feel it's helpful.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members