🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Billing Method Charge Failed
Page options
b7332c3c
Community Member

Billing Method Charge Failed

Hello,

Iam trying to test my new billing method visa card by buying some connects, after redirecting to bank page and validating everything, I had an error "sorry, something went wrong on our end, please refresh the page and try again, if the issue keep happening, contact customer support", and I had a little badge under my visa card "! recent charge failed", I tried to submit a request but there was a bug and the form disappear once the page is loaded... so I don't know where is the problem and how to resolve this. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Sidi,

Thank you for your message. I checked the billing method you are referring to and noticed that we will be unable to accept this card. You can try again using a different billing method.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Sidi,

Thank you for your message. I checked the billing method you are referring to and noticed that we will be unable to accept this card. You can try again using a different billing method.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your answer

Last thing please, it will be also refused to receive funds or this is different ? 

_pezi
Community Member

"Recent charge failed": My client is having issues with his payment process, and he needs help.

Hello PradeepH

I have a client who recently joined Upwork and funded the first milestone after hiring me. I then advised him to hire some of my colleagues to work with me on the project goals, while trying to fund the contract for one of my colleagues. However, Upwork stopped allowing him to pay, and every time he tries to pay to escrow the money, the payment gets rejected and he gets refunded. This means that he is unable to continue funding our present contract because Upwork keeps displaying the message "Recent charge failed". Can you please provide any solutions to this issue?

My client is Indonesian and he has already tried reaching out for help on Upwork, but the person who attended to him didn't offer proper help and has already closed the ticket. So, I am here on his behalf to request your assistance. Please let me know if you need my client's name. Thank you.

I attached an image from my client's end.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi  Enwongo-Abasi,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members