🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Authenticator App verification problem
Page options
designerboys
Community Member

Authenticator App verification problem

How can I solve the authenticator app verification problem? I logged in to my new mobile device.

3 REPLIES 3
9c82c8eb
Community Member

wrote:

How can I solve the authenticator app verification problem? I logged in to my new mobile device.

Hello, 

As per my knowledge, I give you the best way to solve your query. Please see below and follow the information.

To solve the authenticator app verification problem on your new mobile device, you can follow these steps:

• Check Basic Settings: Ensure that Airplane mode is off, and try switching between cellular and Wi-Fi connections. If a VPN is active, try deactivating it to see if the issue persists.
  • Update the Authenticator App: Make sure you are running the latest version Manage Indigo card of the Authenticator app. You can check for updates in your device’s app store.
  • Disable Battery Optimization for the App: Some devices have battery optimization settings that can interfere with app performance. Disable battery optimization for the Authenticator app in your device settings.
  • Ensure Device Security Settings: The device should require a PIN, pattern, or biometric unlock. Re-enable these features if necessary and restart the device.
  • Check Notifications: Make sure push notifications are turned on for both the device and the Authenticator app. Also, ensure the device’s date and time settings are correct.
  • Transfer Authenticator Accounts: If you still have access to your old device, use it to transfer your Authenticator accounts to the new device. This usually involves scanning a QR code with the new device.
  • Time Correction for Codes: If you’re using Google Authenticator, you can correct time issues within the app by going to Settings > Time correction for codes > Sync now.
  • Contact Support: If you’re still facing issues, contact the support team of the service you’re trying to access with the Authenticator app. They can provide specific guidance for their platform.

Remember to handle sensitive information securely during this process and avoid sharing your authentication codes with anyone. If you need further assistance, please let me know!

Best Regard,
Deborah P

JoanneP

Hi Md Mizanur,

Are you unable to generate the code from your authenticator app? Please share more information so I can check with our team. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9ae811bc
Community Member

why not login with google gmail
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members