🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accept Offer
Page options
ef1747f8
Community Member

Accept Offer

I'm unable to accept an offer of a client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Anastasiya,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM

Hi Anastasiya,

I've checked and can't replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please share a screenshot of what you can see from your end upon accepting the offer? This way, we can take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ef1747f8
Community Member

c669d687-cdc9-48a1-9858-fd52dc47cd5f.jpg

Hi Anastasiya,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork
9b7fe5ec
Community Member

Hello Arjay, 
Just on the same subject,

This is what I'm seing on my side, would you be able to assist?

9b7fe5ec_0-1695745823127.png

Hi Jeff,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7e568e71
Community Member

I have a problem too to accept the offer and i lost the last offer because of that

Hi Toka,

I checked the job post you were referring to and it appears that it's already been taken down because it was in violation of Upwork TOS.

Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5d37c4dc
Community Member

I also received an offer from the client but I couldn't accept it. I tried from different browsers and phones but the result is the same. I don't want to miss the offer.

Hi Amine Hatun,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members