🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Graphic Designer
Page options
1ef1891b
Community Member

Graphic Designer

Hi everyone, i am new here with ability in different fields like gaphic design, Adobe Illustrator, content writing etc . if someone needs help then feel free

Sahb
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
30c18578
Community Member

Hi, Syed Ali.

If you want to get the job, then submit proposals to the most recent jobs. The community is just to get help with your profile or other information. 

Thanks.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
30c18578
Community Member

Hi, Syed Ali.

If you want to get the job, then submit proposals to the most recent jobs. The community is just to get help with your profile or other information. 

Thanks.

ok sir

I want graphic & design job

Well, if you want a job, you can start by creating a profile. What you have now is nothing and it won't get anyone to hire you, maybe just some con man.
This is not the place to apply for a job, you need to submit proposals like we all do.
Since it would take too long to explain to you what's wrong with your profile, you better delete everything, read these posts, everything, links included, and create one from scratch.
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Para-todos-los-freelancers-buscando-ayuda/m-p/1230482#M7...
- https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

I want graphic designer job

a2e556e4
Community Member

I applied for a logo design job and where to send it to someone who made it for me

My answer in two parts.

On the one hand, your post.

Have I understood it correctly? Have you applied for a job to create a logo when this is not your skill and have you entrusted it to someone else? Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Can you explain yourself better?

On the other hand, your profile.

You're starting off badly if there are already mistakes in the title. Also in employment history. You consider yourself fluent in English, but I'm afraid that's not the case.

It is not possible to know since, I am afraid, you have not written the texts.

The presentation seems to be AI and the text of the employment history is copied, and poorly, from a website (Paul Drury).

So, you better start by creating a real and proper profile and send proposals for jobs that you can do yourself.

I forgot. Your photo. Better a photo of your face, up to your shoulders and without sunglasses. Now it can be you or your neighbor across the street.

Please learn any other skill because in the logo design field, there is
very high competition, Best of Luck.
3b1943c5
Community Member

Hello Syed Ali B.,

Your profile is set to private. Making it public could increase your hiring opportunities from various clients.