🐈
» Groups » Designers & Creatives » Forum » Design Learning and Collaboration
Page options
10d88acf
Community Member

Design Learning and Collaboration

Hi there, Designers!

I'm Juliana, and my passion for design is driving me to become a jack-of-all-trades in this vibrant field. I'm immersing myself in website design, delving into UX/UI complexities, and I can't wait to broaden my expertise into graphic design and branding.

But the learning curve is steep, and I believe collaboration is key. If you have insights, tips, or could share your design types and any resources, it would be invaluable. I'm also curious to learn about your personal experiences in different design types—what challenges have you encountered, and how have you overcome them?

Together, let's inspire one another and grow our skills in this dynamic journey of design!

Looking forward to your thoughts and stories!

Best,
Juliana

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zansari
Community Member

Interesting thread Juliana,

A couple of months ago, I crafted a lecture on design categories (sepecifically for websites) for my design mentees. I believe you and fellow designers may find it valuable.

Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
mahrukh001
Community Member

Juliana here are some design types

Retro Revival:

Embracing Nostalgic Design Trends

Timeless Elegance:

Exploring Classic Design Principles

Vintage Vibes:

Channeling the Charm of Bygone Eras

Modern Marvels:

Mastering Contemporary Design Techniques

Less is More:

The Beauty of Minimalist Design

Industrial Chic:

Infusing Urban Grit into Design

Bohemian Rhapsody:

Unleashing Creativity with Boho Design

Art Deco Dreams:

Recreating the Glamour of the Roaring Twenties

Nordic Simplicity:

Capturing the Essence of Scandinavian Design

Mid-Century Magic:

Celebrating the Iconic Style of the 1950s and 60s

Thank you for sharing, Mahrukh!

Mahrukh I,

Thanks for the share!

zansari
Community Member

Interesting thread Juliana,

A couple of months ago, I crafted a lecture on design categories (sepecifically for websites) for my design mentees. I believe you and fellow designers may find it valuable.

10d88acf
Community Member

What a comprehensive response, Zulqarnain! It's such a treat for visual learners like me. One request, if possible, could you please post images of your presentation here instead of a link? I'm thinking about all the designers who have the same issue. Posting direct images here would be helpful for them.

zansari
Community Member

I had shared Julianna

zansari
Community Member

I've been attempting to share visual content multiple times, but my posts keep getting deleted, despite adhering to Upwork's community guidelines. I think you need to review the PDF which I'd shared in above post to see the design categories.

10d88acf
Community Member

I appreciate your effort and will save this PDF.
Thanks again.

If it's as per the community guidelines then why they are deleting it?

Maybe because the PDF (and maybe some other images too, I haven't seen them) has an @xxxxxxx, which, copied and pasted, takes you to different portals (facebook, twitter, etc...)

)  Where did you take these "design categories"? )  They fell from the sky? )

saimaansari
Community Member

Juliana! As a fellow designer, I find diving into UX/UI and graphic design enriching. Collaborating with peers and leveraging insights helps elevate my website projects. Let's embrace challenges together and fuel our growth in this ever-evolving design landscape!

ansarirabia
Community Member

Nice post Julianna