🐈
» Groups » Customer Service & Admin Support Professionals » Forum » Business Support Solutions | RCM | PHD | CS a...
Page options
42940d9e
Community Member

Business Support Solutions | RCM | PHD | CS and E-Commerce Support is necessary for any Business

Bathroom Mountain UKBathroom Mountain UKMTBC Care Cloud USMTBC Care Cloud USI have a decade of experience in customer support working with small companies to multi-billion dollar/pounds companies based in UK (Mountain Group | Tile Mountain, Bathroom Mountain, Walls and Floors) and US (MTBC now CareCloud)

I have a revenue information below for MTBC CareCloud, where I worked as a Client Relationship Manager for almost three years. During my time there, I managed their top A category clients and just found a revenue of Tile Mountain back in 2021 is one of their brands of Mountain Group, which has three to four different sub-brands. Bathroom Mountain, another brand WAF under Tile Mountain, is a leading company in the UK retail industry and is expected to be the fastest-growing company in the country.

42940d9e_0-1708044585744.png 42940d9e_1-1708044688704.png

Let me tell you a story about my journey. I'm not sharing it to show off, but to be real with you. Even if you're a big shot in a company, I'd still choose to work for myself any day. Why? Because that's where I've found the most room to grow as a person.

Now, after all I've been through, I've realized something crucial about any business out there: it's the folks in customer support who hold the keys to success. They're the ones who can build your company up or tear it down with bad service, which leads to unhappy customers spreading negative vibes.

Let's break it down to what really matters in customer support:

1. Response Time: How quickly you get back to people matters big time.
  2. Effective Communication: It's not just about replying fast; it's about really understanding and helping your customers.
  3. Handling Complaints: Every complaint is a chance to turn things around.
  4. Taking Reviews Seriously: Whether it's in emails, on TrustPilot, Review.io, or Google, every negative review counts.
  5. Quality Matters: If you're in e-commerce, things like delivery speed and product quality can make or break you.
  6. Keeping an Eye on Profit: Regular meetings to see where you're losing money and how to fix it.

I won't bore you with all the nitty-gritty details, but these things are the heart of good customer service.

Now, let's talk about businesses in the US, especially those in healthcare. They've got a lot on their plate, but smart solutions can make life easier. Things like managing revenue cycles, helping patients navigate the system, and making sure everything runs smoothly for doctors and clinics. That means happier patients and more money in the bank.

I truly believe that no matter what business you're in, customer support is at the core. Whether you're scheduling appointments, dealing with payments, or just lending a friendly ear, you're making a difference.

So, if you're part of thisindustry, be proud. You're about to do amazing things. And always remember, dream big!

Thanks for reading and stay blessed, 

IMRAN DURRANI

0 REPLIES 0