🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » What AI assistants are you using for producti...
Page options
12e41096
Community Member

What AI assistants are you using for productivity?

I'm curious to know 😊

4 REPLIES 4
allpurposewriter
Community Member

I fired my AI assistant and hired a human to replace it. I figured it was a blow for poetic justice.

96f6644b
Community Member

I actively converse with specific intellectual personas on Character.AI to practice my social skills and expand my thoughts.

There aren't many applications where you can hold equal high value conversations with real people.

AI solves that

fcac4c1d
Community Member

I use ChatGPT a lot. It really saves time when I need to learn new things. It makes an aweful and unmaintainable code but it's perfect for basic questions like: "How to declare a nullable property in C#?" or "I have the following error. What does it mean?"

It just gives you detailed explanations with clear examples. It even helped me to find a bug I'd spend loads of time to locate (I've put variable "y" instead of variable "x" in the middle of quite large chunk of code).

I think the key of using AI is knowing what it can do and what it can't do. It'd be weird to use pliers to pick food from your plate. Even if it isn't impossible.

luce-neidert
Community Member

Frankly, I prefer to use my own intelligence, it's much better for the development of the brain.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths