🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Most Important & Difficult Challenge- Be Posi...
Page options
ma06836
Community Member

Most Important & Difficult Challenge- Be Positive

Being positive and motivated in this WORLD which is ful of negativity is the most important challange for sustainability. 

Am I right or Am I RIght??

10 REPLIES 10
allpurposewriter
Community Member

For some of us, this is true.

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Mohammad. It's an interesting topic.

What about people who get negative by looking at the positive? The more positive is produced, the more negative as well. And what about people who get positive by looking at the negative? The more negative is produced, the more positive as well.
Well you are Right )

ma06836
Community Member

This is true.Well that means I comes from one's own internal belief system. How he or she responds to negativity or strong he is.

bf97c28c
Community Member

I agree. As for me, the world we respond to is from us. As a mirror.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Yes, we all need to push forward regardless of our circumstances.

jamilumer
Community Member

Absolutely! Staying positive and motivated in a world full of negativity is indeed a major challenge, but it's vital for personal sustainability and success. Embrace positivity, seek inspiration, and surround yourself with support to overcome obstacles and fuel ongoing motivation.

5a24222d
Community Member

Very true and most difficult task.

Totally agree, is very difficult. But wey can all learn to trust themselves and enjoy life to the fullest

It's a good idea, to trust themselves and enjoy life to the fullest. 

5a24222d
Community Member

I feel we look out for tomorrow to trust and enjoy life to the fullest, forgetting the present moment which we desired yesterday. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths