🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Do you work on Sunday?
Page options
9486af42
Community Member

Do you work on Sunday?

I am curious to know, how many people are there, who apply for more jobs on Sunday? As most of the people are taking rest this time, is it a good scope? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
virtualbrix
Community Member

Work as hard as you can, if you work 80 hours a week, in 5 years, you have accomplished double than most people.

They will never catch you!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
759e32fa

Me LOL. Obviously. 😅 I can't share why I'm working on a Sunday but let me share that sometimes, I send proposals on weekends. Clients are also posting on weekends so I don't see any reason why I would wait for weekdays to submit proposals. If they're active on weekends and there's less competition, I suggest you go for it! Just make sure you're applying to jobs that are relevant to your skills and experience.

~ AJ
Upwork

😁

virtualbrix
Community Member

Yes

virtualbrix
Community Member

Work as hard as you can, if you work 80 hours a week, in 5 years, you have accomplished double than most people.

They will never catch you!

❤️

👍Aright! 

a7c6f370
Community Member

I do bid on Sundays but I rarely work on Sundays. Mind needs rest

williamtcooper
Community Member

Rahul,

I work off of Invitations which tend to be slower Friday through Sunday.

spxpert
Community Member

"Rest" is equally important,  we grow stronger when rest is followed by hard work. 

If I am feeling good and if I have some important deadlines,  I don't mind working long hours or over the weekend (better then wasting time scrolling through fakebook).

On the other hand if I have some other important commitment (friends, family or personal) then I dont work and take it as rest day.  

Latest Articles
Learning Paths