🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » 5 day week or 6 day week?
Page options
ujjwal_d
Community Member

5 day week or 6 day week?

Ujjwal
5 REPLIES 5
cd07c3b3
Community Member

I am  good  content writer background removal and  data  entry expert and decoration assignment pages du you  need  any kind of work 

spxpert
Community Member

Ujjwal,  we are "FREE-Lancers". and the first four letters means freedom to choose your own schedule.  So do not define your work by 9-5,  5 or 6 days.  Be flexible with your schedule,  *just get it done* sometimes it means working just 3 days a week and some times it's 7 days a week.  
I personally choose to work based on my schedule on given day,   I plan my most important work/projects in the high energy time of my workday (morning or late in the evening),  I do low priority/ less important work in the afternoon or low energy times

The problem is that an employer will tell you to "Go home." or "Take a break." I worked for one company and they were very strict about vacation time. They wanted to make sure you took time off once in a while.

Freelancers have to set their own limits. With that old laptop just sitting there, what's to stop a freelancer from working eight days a week? We have to set limits. That's the tough part.

3fea7dc9
Community Member

Hi I think you are right, the week varies depending on my working hours.

Often I am part of the week of 7 of 6 or even that of 3.

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, Ujjwal. It's an interesting question. If you use the Javanese calendar, then 5. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths