🐈
» Forums » Clients » I cant use refunded balance to hire freelance...
Page options
c6e5c55a
Community Member

I cant use refunded balance to hire freelancer

I requested a refund for a project that didn't meet my expectations and was informed that I would receive the refund within five days. Now, I'm looking to use a portion of that refunded amount to hire another freelancer, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to proceed with that because when I go to hire a freelancer I'm asked to input a billing method.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Wilson, 

William is correct, you do need to have an active billing method on file in order to make any payments. That said, please rest assured that we will automatically use your available balance first when you make any payments. Your billing method will only be charged once your available balance is no longer enough to cover the transaction.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Billing is needed to hire.

AndreaG

Hi Wilson, 

William is correct, you do need to have an active billing method on file in order to make any payments. That said, please rest assured that we will automatically use your available balance first when you make any payments. Your billing method will only be charged once your available balance is no longer enough to cover the transaction.

~Andrea
Upwork
c6e5c55a
Community Member

Thank you, that was really helpful.
I would also like to withdraw to my card

Latest Articles
Learning Paths