🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer Selling me AI content - HELP
Page options
eb62700a
Community Member

Freelancer Selling me AI content - HELP

Hi Guys, 

Past 1 year it has been hell for our agency. Every content writer is selling us AI content. 

Currently we have a TOP RATED freelancer with 100% success rate selling us AI content.

She (USA) actually outsourced the work to a developing country freelancer. Now it is a mess.

Please offer your solutions. 

This is so sad. 

PS: we are agency, please dont waste time, how do you know it is AI. We build AIs

5 REPLIES 5
fdff28ec
Community Member

How can I help you?

1eaee44a
Community Member

I have a situation right now with a freelancer I hired to write a novel—actually, to enhance a novel. I checked large sections of his first draft on a site that checks for originality, and it came back with AI-generated content from 90 to 99%. I asked if he could put more human content in the work, and he reacted offended and offered to give me my money back. I don't mind that he uses IA, but if my originality checker is correct, he is not transparent. Even if it is AI-generated, the content he creates is engaging. I would appreciate any comments or recommendations.

NikolaS

Hi there, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

Well you asked for solutions.  Hire someone decent on part-time basis locally.

On freelancing sites, are you paying enough?  If you have been doing this for a while why haven't you found a decent writer(s)?

9f395534
Community Member

I have post related to the act of hiring freelancer because of 100% JSS, to me this doesn't really determine the Freelancer is doing everything right.

My advice is simple, try hiring freelancer who might not meet some of your criteria and compare the results to see who work after.

So about the experience you heard in the past..

Latest Articles
Learning Paths