🐈
» Forums » Clients » Choose the right freelancer from about 50 pro...
Page options
b3a569df
Community Member

Choose the right freelancer from about 50 proposals

Hi

How do clients choose the right freelancer for a project when there are like 50 proposals within a few minutes of job posting?

Hope to hear from you

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
da233f6f
Community Member

Hey Ester 

To choose the right freelancer from a pool of 50 proposals, clients should prioritize factors such as relevant experience, quality of proposals, communication skills, reviews and ratings, availability and timeline, and budget. By assessing these criteria, clients can make an informed decision that aligns with their project needs and goals.

Thanks. What if the project requires an entry level freelancer ( proposals with no experiences, ratings, reviews)?

Though I'm new to Upwork, I bring [relevant skills/education] to the project. I'm enthusiastic and committed to delivering quality work

Narrow dwn your search terms. The tighter they are, the more qualified the results. Also, be sure your RFP is not to generalized!! be very bery specific about what you need done. I use bullet or number list and spell out EVERY step and how what I need. if you find a candidate then - ASK THEM during the interview about how they will accomplish the tasks. ALSO, since I am in the video business, I ask for the SOFTWARE they are using and what version.

You would be amaized at how many on here are trying tio run a business on FREE software! (they get caught with the watermark or output limitations!!

Good luck.

4d3e3c6a
Community Member

we would like to know which types of service you want it 

scrum_digital
Community Member

after looking at the profile of freelancers or maybe little bit discussion time taking process

Latest Articles
Learning Paths