🐈
» Forums » Clients » An Error has Occured when Hiring
Page options
979fba9b
Community Member

An Error has Occured when Hiring

I've been trying to hire a freelancer for more than 24h now and I keep on getting "An error has occurred. Please try again later" error message.

I already tried it on different browsers but no luck.

I also got a message on my job page saying "Financial transactions**Edited for Community Guidelines** " but there's no way to contact support.

I have already updated my billing details.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hoping to get this sorted out soon as I have freelancers waiting for payments.

6 REPLIES 6
NikolaS

Hi Eisbaer,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi. I am a top-rated freelancer working as a proposal writer on Upwork for a year. I also have a client account which I use for my academic assistance in the field of Mechanical Engineering. For payment as a client, my own Credit card was declined by Upwork or by my bank. So, I used my family friend **Edited for Community Guidelines** Card details for the payment after his consent. Last night Upwork asked for ID verification for **Edited for Community Guidelines** and I uploaded his ID for verification. Since then, my account for both freelancer and client has been put on hold. This is a great worry for me. You are requested to resolve this matter as soon as possible or guide me on the possible steps. Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
979fba9b
Community Member

When should I expect a ticket to be created?

Hi Eisbaer,

Thank you for your message. I followed up with the team and they have reached you via support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the team directly if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
1dcd436a
Community Member

I'm getting this message today when trying to hire. Anyone else?

"An error has occurred. Please try again later" error message.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths