Live Chat Support 24/7

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
1 Posts

Live Chat Support 24/7

[ Edited ]
oDesk Customer Service's live chat support is now available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Chat has quickly become the support option of choice for many oDesk users and we hope the expanded coverage will make it even more convenient for users around the globe! livechat To contact oDesk, please visit http://www.odesk.com/help/ticket, select a topic, and choose Create a Support Ticket or Live Chat. We also continue to offer a Help Center full of informative articles and community forum where you can seek the advice of fellow oDesk members. If you have comments or suggestions, please share them here.
1 Posts

Good Development. This would

[ Edited ]
Good Development. This would definitly reduce our time to get response from ODesk.
Power Member
584 Posts

Best thing ever. Well done.

[ Edited ]
Best thing ever. Well done.
Power Member
9 Posts

Re: Live Chat Support 24/7

Well in my case, in the past three months, I wan't able to access the Live Chat because every time I visit support page it instantly disappears after just a second. I have tried to contact customer support but they keep on telling they have raised it to the engineering team. After a week, there still no Live Chat.  I tried to use different browser but it still won't appear.

1 Posts

Now my is suspend. when will my account works

Community Guru
809 Posts

Ravinder,

You need to contact customer support.

The contractors and clients who post messages here in the Community Forum can't help you with your account suspension problems.