New error when requesting message thread: "This APP has no access to requested resource"

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
2 Posts

New error when requesting message thread: "This APP has no access to requested resource"

[ Edited ]
This was first noticed to happen on 2014-08-13T20:58:01 GMT+3. I am using the PHP API. Everything was working for months. Requesting for "https://www.odesk.com/api/mc/v1/trays/{$user_name}/inbox.json" returns the JSON object normally as before. This part works. Then requesting for (response->thread_api) "https://www.odesk.com/api/mc/v1/threads/{$user_name}/{$some_number}.json" gives me something like this: {"server_time":1408005582,"error":{"status":403,"code":403,"message":"This APP has no access to requested resource"}} Trying to access the same URL using a browser (With a user logged in), The JSON is displayed. Any ideas what is happening, and how it can be fixed? Have there been recent undocumented API changes recently? Thank you in advance for your help, Gediminas Skucas
Employee
114 Posts

Hello Gediminas, please,

[ Edited ]
Hello Gediminas, please, check the permissions of your application key, and/or contact apisupport@ with details. So, we can assist you more affectively.
1 Posts

Same issue for me.With

[ Edited ]
Same issue for me. With exception of language - I use Java. Everything was working and 2014-08-13 it stopped working. Exactly the same issue. I have tried generating 2 new keys with - Send and organize your messages - Access your messages but issue is still there. Requests with Postman app (recommended here) provides the same error.
Employee
114 Posts

Yan, thank you for the sent

[ Edited ]
Yan, thank you for the sent detailed info to apisupport team. We've found a small bug with this API. It is going to be fixed as soon as possible. We are sorry for inconvenience!
Employee
114 Posts

The issue has been fixed.

[ Edited ]
The issue has been fixed.