Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: setumonroe / Community Leader

I finally made the cut to the Top Rated cub, so I have to immortalize it while it lasts. I wonder why I have a 4.99 on my stats page... see post

Posted in: Coffee Break
2 Replies
1 Kudos

an hour ago
Latest Post by: elastella / Ace Contributor

Until just now I was convinced that private feedback provided by clients has to do with the "clients who would recommend... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: ankeshhimesh / Active Member

Hi everybody, Today when I logged in to my account there was a msg saying Financial transactions  have been limited. Please... see post

3 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: kochubei_valeria / Moderator

Recently I offered a job for hourly. And I accepted it.   But  my client provide me all details his project. I told him to give me... see post

2 Replies
0 Kudos

58m ago
Latest Post by: davidhegedus / Active Member

Hey everyone, So I work Hungary, which is part of the EU and thus, the SEPA zone but we still don't use EUR cause our national currency... see post

2 Replies
1 Kudos

3 hours ago
Latest Post by: elastella / Ace Contributor

Until just now I was convinced that private feedback provided by clients has to do with the "clients who would recommend... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: kamrunnahar79 / Active Member

How a Person can get CSpro for any job. 

Posted in: Admin Support
0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: lenaellis / Community Manager

Clients,   As you may know, a devastating earthquake recently hit Nepal. As a result, many Nepal-based freelancers are not able to... see post

Posted in: Clients
0 Replies
4 Kudos

Tuesday
Latest Post by: lenaellis / Community Manager

Our thoughts are with everyone affected by the earthquake in Nepal. We have contacted clients working with Nepal-based freelancers to let... see post

0 Replies
4 Kudos

Tuesday
Latest Post by: ff779240 / Active Member

Hi there, I am trying to create a job posting for a web developer who can help me create a unique interactive web-mapping tool, with... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

12:57 PM