Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: bradley_jeremy / Active Member

Hello, I'm relatively new to oDesk and I recently realized that the job success score is rated by many factors, one of which is... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
0 Replies
0 Kudos

23m ago
Latest Post by: boliakpavlo / Active Member

Hi freelancers. In process of performing job we (I and client ) found out that it is not necessary to continue work any more . Contract is... see post

1 Replies
0 Kudos

47m ago
Latest Post by: fabbyboi / Active Member

Hi, I came across this problem while setting up my bank account for LFT. I have 3 names so if I inputed them all in the account name,... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: kochubei_valeria / Moderator

Hello there, I had a fixed price job contract for 50 $ with **edited for Community Guidelines** and the job was to answer three scientific... see post

2 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: ibrahimmohamad / Power Member

hi, i think i have lost my money earnings for this month, since last week i'm trying to communicate with SKRILL customer support to try... see post

1 Replies
0 Kudos

6 hours ago
Latest Post by: bradley_jeremy / Active Member

Hello, I'm relatively new to oDesk and I recently realized that the job success score is rated by many factors, one of which is... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

23m ago
Latest Post by: fabbyboi / Active Member

Hi, I came across this problem while setting up my bank account for LFT. I have 3 names so if I inputed them all in the account name,... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: jsutherland / Community Guru

Do some research on the internet and you'll come to understand why Connects were implemented and why there will be more changes. These... see post

0 Replies
3 Kudos

Sunday
Latest Post by: ff779240 / Active Member

Hi there, I am trying to create a job posting for a web developer who can help me create a unique interactive web-mapping tool, with... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

12:57 PM
Latest Post by: adamk / Active Member

I have hired many contractors over the years, many on an ongoing basis.  I needed to get a new website designed (Wordpress). I... see post

Posted in: Clients
0 Replies
0 Kudos

11:04 AM