Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

The oDesk website and Community will be down for maintenance tomorrow, May 5, at 4am PDT (11:00 UTC) for 2 hours. You will still be able to bill time using the Team App. All customers will be logged out after maintenance, so note your password and confirm your registered email address on oDesk is up-to-date.

Latest Post by: lordfluffy / Active Member

Odesk should really change the use of connetcs so they atleast return to you if the client doesnt respont for a whole week ,I wasted 30... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
1 Replies
1 Kudos

52m ago
Latest Post by: rahatur / Community Guru

What happens to the fractional logged hours?For example if you log 7 hours 30 minute on you profile will it be counted as 7 hours or 8... see post

2 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: clear-stand / Active Member

Recently Ive been wondering, since Odesk and Elance merged, i thought things would get a lot better but it didn't, i work in both sites and... see post

1 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: jesparas / Active Member

Hi, I'm not sure if it's just me... I've applied to a lot of jobs in the past 2 months but never had a single response from them.... see post

3 Replies
1 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: shielamercado / Active Member

Hi, I'm new here at oDesk and i've recently applied for a job posting which they urgently need freelancers for typing in captcha codes. I... see post

2 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: springmedia / Active Member

This is right that the work with oDesk Connect Policy is not possible at all.Odesk team must think about the freelancer as they already... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: michael_yin / Active Member

I noticed that there is  Recent account holds   1 displayed on my stats dashboard. After some search, I know that... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: dkasipovic / Active Member

Hello, I have been with oDesk for quite some time now, and there is this one thing that I have been wondering about: Did you... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: kamrunnahar79 / Active Member

How a Person can get CSpro for any job. 

Posted in: Admin Support
0 Replies
0 Kudos

Saturday
Latest Post by: lenaellis / Community Manager

Clients,   As you may know, a devastating earthquake recently hit Nepal. As a result, many Nepal-based freelancers are not able to... see post

Posted in: Clients
0 Replies
4 Kudos

02:44 PM