Top Kudoed Members
Featured Contributor
Welcome to the oDesk Community
New here? Check out our new users page.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

We will be performing service maintenance on the oDesk Community on Jan. 21st from 10am - 11am (Pacific). During this time, the Community may be temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Latest Post by: chamjan / Active Member

If i have been accepted for two jobs that require me to do the same things at the same time, can i withdraw my application for one? As it... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

an hour ago
Latest Post by: battershall-ramo / Community Leader

What if someone gives you bad feedback, but doesn't realise it and thinks they're given you good feedback? As people have already pointed... see post

Posted in: Freelancers
0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: xryztinf / Active Member

Hi. Just want to ask if clients can see the overtime logs on my their weekly report.  My client told me to just log all time that... see post

1 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: aziza_begum / Active Member

I am a part time web developer in oDesk. At the beginning of the time I worked all by myself as an individual freelancer. I bid and got... see post

3 Replies
1 Kudos

4 hours ago
Latest Post by: 18a4e0dc / Active Member

Does anyone have experience with hiring freelancers to handle semi-sensitive data? I'm running a SAAS service, and I'd like to hire a... see post

Posted in: Clients
2 Replies
1 Kudos

4 hours ago
Latest Post by: chamjan / Active Member

If i have been accepted for two jobs that require me to do the same things at the same time, can i withdraw my application for one? As it... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

an hour ago
Latest Post by: battershall-ramo / Community Leader

What if someone gives you bad feedback, but doesn't realise it and thinks they're given you good feedback? As people have already pointed... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

2 hours ago
Latest Post by: analyst_nemanja / Active Member

After job categories were redefined I noticed that something was off with my Job Feed. So, I decided to create new searches and add them to... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

6 hours ago
Latest Post by: a80587bc / Active Member

Everytime, I do a small update it my profile, odesk keep me waiting for long hours to get that updated. This actually affects my... see post

0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday
Latest Post by: snowindy / Active Member

Hello, I own a service that provides freelancers with notifications about new jobs. After recent categories update my queries... see post
0 Replies
0 Kudos

yesterday